Rothco’s Laser Cut MOLLE Plate Carrier Vest is engineered to provide low-profile, lightweight integration to your MOLLE compatible gear. Place your armor plate in the front and back pockets (15” X 11 ¼” X 1”), and in the hook and loop pockets on the side of the cummerbund (6” X 7”) for maximum protection. The cummerbund is fully detachable and adjustable and can extend to 56”, making it one size fits most.
Attach additional pouches and accessories with the laser cut MOLLE compatible straps located on the front and back of the vest, and on the sides of the cummerbund (14 rows on the front and back, and 5 rows on the cummerbund). The top 4 rows of MOLLE straps on the front and the back are loop covered for patch attachment. For added protection, the tactical vest comes with interior air mesh padding. Store your phone, keys and other small essentials in the top front hook and loop admin-type pocket.
The adjustable shoulder straps feature detachable pads for added comfort and hard ABS plastic quick-release buckles. If you want to add a hydration pack, the MOLLE vest includes hydration hose points on both shoulder straps for a convenient source of water while in the field. In case of an injury, the back of the military vest offers an emergency drag handle so your comrade can pull you to safety. Designed with denier polyester and laser cut MOLLE, the armor plate carrier vest is ideally lightweight so you can move freely while in combat.
Rothco’s Laser Cut MOLLE Plate Carrier Vest is engineered for low-profile, lightweight integration with MOLLE compatible gear.
- Front And Back Armor Pockets Measure 15” X 11 ¼” X 1” And Feature Hook And Loop Straps To Hold The Armor In Place
- Tactical Vest Fits Medium Or Large Swimmer/SAPI/ESAPI Plates Up To 10.25″ X 13.25”
- Detachable, Adjustable Cummerbund Extends To A Max Waist Size Of 56” And Includes Hook And Loop Pockets For Side Armor (Up To 6” X 7”)
- Laser Cut MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-Carrying Equipment) Provides The Same Great Features As Standard MOLLE In A Lightweight Design
- 14 Rows Of Laser Cut MOLLE Compatible Straps On The Front And Back, And 5 Rows On Each Side Of The Cummerbund Allow You To Attach Pouches And Accessories To Your Plate Carrier Vest
- Top 4 Rows Of MOLLE Straps On The Front And Back Of The Vest Feature Loop Fields For Patches
- Interior Air Mesh Padding For Optimal Cooling Airflow
- Store Your Phone, Keys And Other Small Essentials In The Top Front Hook And Loop Admin-Type Pocket
- Quick Release Buckle Adjustable Shoulder Straps Include Detachable Pads For Added Comfort
- Hydration Hose Attachment Points On Both Shoulder Straps For Integration With Hydration Packs
- Emergency Drag Handle On The Back
- Designed With Lightweight And Resilient Denier Polyester Material
- Soft And Plate Armor Not Included